Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Usenet thread shows how Hausherr abuses and harasses me

On 23 Dez., 15:17, Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:57:43 +0100, TruthSetsYouFree
>
>
>
>
>
> wrote:
> >On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:21:13 +0100.
> >Tilman Hausherr Wrote:
> >>Re: the discussion on
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Barbara_Schwarz
>
> >>I did save the cached wikipedia (sic) article before Fred Bauder's deletion,
> >>and also one cached version before the latest deletion. What I'm
> >>planning to do, is to publish this article if the one on wikipedia (sic) isn't
> >>restored. My Page Rank is pretty good, so the website is likely to be on
> >>top, when one of the people to whom Barbara Schwarz send her
> >>rants, searches for her on the web.
>
> >>The only thing I need to know: what about copyrights? What text do I
> >>have to use to attribute it properly to wikipedia?
>
> >>Tilman
>
> >What copyrights? Wipikedia (sic) deleted it, ergo it is no longer on wikipedia.
> >They can't claim copyrights for something they don't even publish on
> >their site.
>
> Interesting theory.
>
> Anyway, here are the 4 versions I saved. This is just temporary.

I don't care about your justification, Tilman Hausherr. Temporary or not. I don't have to take your abuse.

It is libel, defamation and harassment, I tell you herewith once more to take these pages OFF. If you keep them, you will be held responsible under the law, Tilman Joerg Hausherr, and when you do these actions during Siemens working hours, Siemens will end up in legal hot water too.

Moreover, Tilman, people are not as dumb as you want them to be. They find out that Wikipedia removed the libel, defamation, and harassment, and by webbing them, YOU are the libeler, defamer, and harasser.

The OPC really hires the dumbest people as agents, people like you, don't they?

>As soon
> as I see more hateful postings against me, I'll improve the formatting,

I don't allow you to blackmail me. This criminal act just will be added to my Blog. I don't hate you, Tilman. I am not a small disturbed being as you. But you web deleted libel, defamation and falsehoods about me and then you call my defense "hateful". YOU CONSTANTLY THROW THE FIRST STONES, AND THEN YOU ARE UPSET WHEN I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO STEP ALL OVER ME. What is your problem? ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT? DOES YOUR IQ NOT LAST TO FIGURE OUT THAT I WILL FIGHT YOU BACK, YOU STALKER AND DEFAMER?


> find a new location,

THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT I CAN SUSPECT YOU BEHIND EACH TIME WHEN THESE LIBELOUS AND DEFAMATORY PAGES ARE WEBBED AGAIN. AND YOU ARE A COWARD. APPARENTLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL AND NOW YOU TRY TO COVER IT UP. YOU DISGUST ME!


> remove the wikipedia (sic) links, do some SEO, and submit
> it to search engines.

Thanks for the advanced confession. I guarantee you, you will end up in legal troubles. One day, your beloved Germany will not more protect you but rather gladly agree to your extradition and declare that you did it all on your own and they had nothing to do with it. Your case officer will go in hiding and you will stand alone in court just like some of the Nazis that were caught.


>Maybe I'll even create a Schwarz-o-pedia website

More confession of Tilman, the stalker. Bring it on, Tilman. I am a fighter not a hider. I fight you on your abuse.

> as a resource for the victims

Isn't it typically Tilman Hausherr. He attacks me first and calls himself and his also corrupt friends victims, He turnes everything around. It reminds me of the German Nazis who claimed that they were the victims of the Jews.


>of BarbaraSchwarz, their attorneys,

Attorneys? There is not any attorney in the world who can do something against me because I can prove to anybody how I am defamed, attacked, abused, harassed and libeled by their "clients". An attorney has to act within the law, and as I act within the law, and Tilman and his friends not, THEY ARE IN TROUBLES. BRING IT ON, TILMAN, I AM READY. IT IS TIME THAT YOU ARE BEING CONVICTED. I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY ATTORNEYS. ONCE THEY GET A LETTER FROM ME, THEY DUMP THEIR CLIENTS AS THEY GET THE PROVE THAT THEIR CLIENTS ARE LAWLESS LIARS AND ABUSERS.


> and
> medical professionals treating her in the future.

Medical professionals. Lol. I don't need a removal of my appendix. I am just fine.

Tilman Hausherr knows that German psychiatry go (just like the psychiatrists in the Soviet Union) after what they consider "enemies" of the state. If you read the news lately, you know that notoriously intolerant Germany goes after Scientologists just like after the Jews in the 30s and early 40s. And after some Scientologists, as me, they go after Jews in the mid 40s, that means involuntary committment for no other reasons but being a Scientologist. He knows that psychiatry is bad and kills used to penalize the innocent and the sane, that is why he wants me "treated". He knows that I fled his fanatical country and that they messed up my health already. I say that Tilman indeed wants my death. That is what his campaign all about. He wants me committed in a German institution and DESTROYED.

A German website (not mine) refers to Tilman Hausherr as a man who thinks like Hitler. They are so right.


--
Barbara Schwarz
ABOUT THE ABHL AND THE VERY TWISTED BRIAN J. BRUNS :
http://criminal-brian-j-bruns.blogspot.com/

Abusive transsexual BRIAN J, BRUNS aka BURNS aka "Bri", “Brielle” or “Brielle-Jillian”, born on
06/24/81, a “registered sex slave: and owner/webmaster of the abusive ABHL ("Abusive Host Blocking
List") website and the SOSDG ("Summit open source development group") is a CONVICTED FELON. (Felon Indictment # I-1577-02,S-2423-02 and SAPD. Police Report # 05071019). INMATE; BRUNS, BRIAN # 445064.
The ABHL SOSDG is allegedly “non-profit” but stops free speech, blackmails ISPs and defames people.
Bruns lies that the ABHL is non-profit. He hosted the sex pages of his master “Lady-Arielle” who offers one hour of her perversion for over $300,-- profit on the SOSDG server!
Bruns actually HACKED the computers of his former employer Access Highway (http://
accesshighway.com). Bruns was many months incarcerated and has a FBI file. Realists think that Bri (also called “the cheese“) never will change but will go back to prison.

COMMACK MAN INDICTED FOR HACKING
http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2002/06_26_02.htm

Read also this: http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users/browse_thread/thread/920c521a661d867a

Bruns retaliates and smears my name also in anonymous Blogspot that is filled with factual lies about me for which he can be sued. It wouldn’t be the first defamation lawsuit brought against him.

MY OTHER STALKER IS TILMAN JOERG HAUSHERR FROM GERMANY, BERLIN, EMPLOYED BY SIEMENS, WHICH HAS COZY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GERMAN SECRET SERVICE OPC.

Click here for information on Tilman Hausherr:
http://tilmanjoerghausherrgermanharasser.blogspot.com/

Here are factual criminal records about Hausherr’s friend, the habitual offender, defamer and forger Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe, Kansas. I am very certain that Kruse defames himself in ridiculous postings saying about himself that he is convicted Nazi spy, etc. to DISTRACT from his REAL rotten activities and criminal past, which is here:
http://cyber-stalker-korey-jerome-kruse.blogspot.com/
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html
http://www.barossa-region.org/wine/STALKER--LIAR--KOREY-J.-KRUSE-Olathe--Kansas-IS-A-CRIMINAL-WHO-WRITES.html

No comments: